GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
NORTH BLOCK NEW DELHI-110001
Dated the 1st November, 2016
Please refer to this Department’s 0.M. No. of even No. dated 4th December, 2012 wherein the Committee of Secretaries (CoS), Inter-alia has recommended, for compilation of the action taken by Ministry/Department in compliance with the 0Ms/Circulars issued in respect of the recommendations as indicated in the
aforesaid OM dated 4.12.2012 (copy enclosed) and to say that despite reminders dated 24.1.2013, 11.08.2014, 08.09.2014, 21.11.2014, 27.3.2015, 2.7.2015, 29.4.2016 and 25.07.2016 no report on action taken in pursuance of DOPT’s aforesaid OM dated 04.12.2012 has been received from your Ministry/Department.
2. As the matter has been inordinately delayed, it is requested that action taken on the points pursuant to this Department’s OM of even number dated 04.12.2012 may please be furnished to this Department urgently.
Encl: As above
Secretary of Ministries/Departments of the Government of India (as per list attached).
No.372/3/2007-AVD-III (Vol. 10)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block; New Delhi.
4th December, 2012
Subject: Recommendations of the Committee of Experts on Disciplinary & Vigilance Inquiries (Hota Committee).
The undersigned is directed to say that a meeting of Committee of Secretaries (CoS) under the chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary was held on 30.10.2012 on the above subject. The CoS , inter-alia, has recommended for compilation of the action taken by Ministries/Departments in compliance with the Olvls/Circulars issued in respect of the recommendations regarding :
- Compliance to the standard check list while sending cases to UPSC for advice
(DoP&T’s OM No. 39011/12/2010-Estt.(B) dated 14th September, 2010);
- disposal of all pending cases for sanction of prosecution (DoP&T’s OM No. 372/64/2010-AVD-III dated 23rd December, 2010);
- deciding all cases where disciplinary inquiry has been under contemplation.
(DoP&T’s OM No. 372/55/2010-AVD-III dated 28th December, 2010); and
- deciding all pending disciplinary inquiries (DoPT’s OM No. 372/55/2010-AVD III dated 28th December; 2010)
(A copy of each of the above OMs is enclosed for ready reference)
It is, therefore, requested that action taken on above points in your Ministry/Department pursuant to the aforesaid OMs of DoPT may be sent to this Department within one month from the date of issue of this OM.
Encl: As above
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Click to view the order