KVS new revised guidelines for Teaching employees upto PGTs & Non-Teaching employees upto Assistants
New Transfer Guidelines of KVS for Teaching employees upto PGTs & Non-Teaching employees upto Assistants w. e. f. 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has issued new transfer guidelines for KVS teaching employees and non-teaching employees
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
26th April, 2016
All the Principals
Subject: – Adoption of New Transfer Guidelines of KVS for Teaching employees upto PGTs & Non-Teaching employees upto Assistants w. e. f. 2016 – Regarding.
Madam / Sir,
At the outset, I would like to convey my best wishes for the new academic session 2016-17 and at the same time wish to draw your attention towards an important issue i.e. Transfer Guidelines. Transfer Guidelines of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan effective from 1.4.2011 were in operation with some amendments made from time to time.
With the passage of time, we felt a need to review it. In order to make transfer guidelines more transparent, employee friendly and Information Technology enabled, KVS had invited suggestions and feedback last year from all Teaching and Non-Teaching Employees, Principals, Deputy Commissioners, other officers at Regional Offices, ZIETs and all Service Associations of KVS.
1.As a result, KVS received large number of suggestions. Further, Teachers’ Transfer Policies of the states of Gujarat, Karnataka, West Bengal, Tamilnadu, Delhi, Rajasthan and Haryana were taken into consideration to carve out suitable and appropriate transfer guidelines for the KVS employees.
2. You would appreciate the fact that many meaningful suggestions received from your side and many progressive elements of teachers’ transfer policies of above mentioned states have been incorporated in KVS Transfer Guidelines 2016 to fulfil the demands & aspirations of the KVS employees. I would like to mention here some specific provisions made in new Transfer guidelines.
- Introduction of Mutual Transfer,
- Transfer against No Taker vacancy,
- Prioritization of Widow & Single Parent for getting transfer at a desired place,
- Transfer of Yoga Teachers with post at choice place,
- 25 days relaxation in delayed joining at Hard/ Very Hard stations for counting of tenure,
- Consideration of KVS employee for request transfer after Mid- Session on account of transfer of Spouse,
- Exemption from displacement transfer to those employees who are having disabled dependent children.
- More points have been given to Members of JCM at KVS (HQ) & Regional level to avoid their displacement transfers,
- Points have been awarded for seeking request transfer for those who are recipients of KVS Regional Incentive Awards.
- A chance has been given to those employees who have been redeployed on surplus ground for coming back to previous station in the event of availability of vacancy within one year at that station.
- An employee whose transfer orders are issued after 20th June by the KVS for Hard/ Very Hard/ NER stations he/she will be given relaxation of some more days for counting of tenure at Hard / Very Hard/ NER stations as on 30th June.
- As the tenure for hard stations has been restored back for three years w.e.f 2016 due to administrative exigencies but employees who had been posted earlier with two years tenure at these stations have been exempted from this change.
- With a view to make whole annual transfer process fully transparent, KVS has made a paradigm shift from old practice of manually filled Transfer Applications. Henceforth, Transfer Applications will be invited through online process and transfer orders will also be generated through computerized process on the basis of online database.
- Every employee will be able to check his/her Transfer Count and Displacement Count on the KVS website as per the Calendar of Activities for effecting annual transfer.
- Tentative vacancies will also be displayed on website of KVS (HQ) for the reference of employees.
3. I would assure that KVS is committed to take care of all service matters of its employees and to take all possible welfare measures. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan also expects from every one of us to rise to the occasion and to walk some extra miles to secure the success of this wonderful organization.
4. Content of this letter must be brought to the notice of every staff member of the Kendriya Vidyalaya by providing them with a copy.
With best wishes
(Santosh Kumar Mall)