Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-67
1. The Chief Secretaries of all the State Governments/ UTs.
2. The Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
The Training Division, Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India shall be sponsoring the names of suitable officers for undergoing long/short-term training abroad in various selected universities/institutes for the Financial Year 2018-19 under the full funding component of Domestic Funding of Foreign Training (DFFT) Scheme (up to one year).
The different training programs are broadly of the following kinds on the basis of their duration:
||Kind of Program
||Short Term Program
||The programs whose duration is upto six (6) months
||Long Term Programs
||The programs whose duration is more than six (6) months but upto one (1) year
2. Through this circular, applications/nominations are invited for the following three categories of programmes to be conducted during Financial Year 2018-19 (April 2018 to March 2019):
||Courses where nominations are made by DoPT
||Courses under direct admission
||MACS programme at IACA
3. Category-I : Courses where nominations are made by DoPT
4. Category-II : Courses under direct admission
5. Category-III: MACS programme at IACA
(Shri Prakash Dubey)
List of short term programmes offered under the DFFT Scheme for 2018-19