DCMAF (Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund) – Circular has been issued by the office of PCAFYS regarding a cut-up date, i.e., 31st May’ 2013 has been fixed as last date of deposition to become member for getting current benefits from this fund. We are placed the order as under for your information…
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10A, S.K.BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700001.
Dated : 08/05/2013
1. All C of A (Fys.)
2. All Group Officers of Main Office
3. All Officer in -Charge, all section in M.O. including Rly and Accounts Section, Old Record Section
4. Director RTC/ER), Salt Lake
5. Secretary General AIDAEA (HQrs) Kolkata
6. General Secretary, Branch Association, AIDAEA, Kolkata
7. General Secretary, Branch Association, AIDAA (CB), Pune
8. Secretary, DARC, MO, Kolkata
9. Secretary, Welfare Committee, MO, Kolkata.
Subject : Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF)
Ref : This Office letter No.1064/AN-C/DARC-Welfare/Circular, dtd. 11.12.2012.
Kindly refer to this office letter No. cited under reference wherein it was cordially requested to familiarise the employees of your establishment with the current benefits of the DCMAF scheme and to encourage them to enroll names as member of this Fund to make the membership drive a grand success.
In this context, a cut-up date, i.e., 31st May’ 2013 has been fixed as last date of deposition to become member for getting current benefits from this fund.
It is, therefore, requested to kindly make a list of employees who are interested for becoming the member of this medical fund and forward the same on or before the above mentioned date. At the time of enlisting the membership it is ensured that the subscription has been collected according to the rates of subscription to which the employees is entitled. Necessary forms relating to DCMAF can be downloaded ‘caomod.nic.in/dcmaf/01_medicalaid.htm’.
An early action in this respect is highly solicited.
Asstt. Controller of Accounts (AN)