Contract for providing Tent/Furniture for organizing sports tournaments by CCSCSB for the year 2017-18
Sub: Contract for providing Tent/Furniture for organizing sports tournaments by CCSCSB for the year 2017-18.
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board organizes tournaments for Central Government Employees in 18 disciplines of sports at its 5 venues i.e. Vinay Marg Sports Complex, R.K. Puram Lawn Tennis Centre, Bharti Nagar, Brassey Avenue and Nirman Bhawan. The Board generally requires the following items of Tent and Furniture for the year 2017-18 for its InterMinistry and AICS tournaments, which are held at the sports facilities of the Board mentioned above:
||Tent (15 x 15 with side covers)
||Centre Table with Cover
||Chairs with covers
||Sofa (5 seater)
||Table with Cover
||Camet (15 x 15)
2. Quotations are invited from the firms for all the items indicating rent per day per item including labour & cartage. Taxes if any should also be clearly spelt out. If any ambiguity is seen in the quotation then the quotation will summarily be rejected. The quo at ion should be addressed to the Secretary CCSCSB and sent in a sealed cover at the above mentioned address latest by 27.06.2017 by 2.30 pm. The quotations will be opened at 3.00 pm on 27.06.201 7. The Board reserves the right to terminate the contract at any point of time during the currency of the contract.
3. The bidder should have the experience of providing similar works for at least One year in any of the Department /Autonomous Institutions /Universities /Public Sector Undertakings of the Government of India or Government of NCT of Delhi or any other State Government or Public Sector Banks or Local Bodies/Municipalities/Stadiums. Proof to this effect to be attached with Bid Document.
4. The rate contract would be valid initially for one year and the Board reserves the right to extend the validity of contract on mutual consent on the same rates and terms & conditions for a maximum of two more years, one year at a time upon the satisfactory functioning of the Firm.
5. During the period of contract, the rates will not be revised with the revision of any taxes by the Government of NCT of Delhi or by the Government of India.
6. The tenderer firm/agency/company should have valid registrations such as Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the Income Tax Deptt; Service Tax Registration Number; Registration No. of the Agency/Firm; Employees Provident Fund Account Number; ESI Registration Number; License Number under Contract Labour Act. ( If Applicable).
7. The tenderer should submit an undertaking with the Bid to the effect that he or his firm has not been black listed by any of the Departments/Organizations of the Government of India/Government of NCT of Delhi and no criminal case is pending against the said firm on the date of submission of this bid.
8. The Bids will be rejected in the event of information being found false or rejected incorrect or incomplete at any stage prescribed in the tender or any ineligibility being detected, and no correspondence thereof shall be entertained, whatsoever. It may be noted that bid of only those tenders would be considered for financial evaluation those who comply with all the requirements mentioned above.
9. The payment shall be made on submission of the bills (In triplicate) after the satisfactorily completion of the work assigned, at approved rates after deducting penalties if any. No advance payment will be made.
10. In case of any dispute, CCSCSB/any office authorized by the Board on their behalf will be the sole arbitrator to settle the dispute and his decision taken will be binding on both the parties.