Charter of Demands submitted to Cabinet Secretary by Confederation
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
- Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
- Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
- Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
- Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
- Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
- Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
- Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
- Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
Source : http://confederationhq.blogspot.in/2014/09/memorandum-to-be-submitted-to-cabinet.html