AWPO: Army Welfare Placement Organisation
Source from http://www.exarmynaukri.com/
1. AWPO, a welfare and non profitable organization providing jobs to Veterans, Veer Naries and their wards since 1999. More than 1.5 lakhs personnel are registered and 35-40% placement achieved. It has all India reach with 12 x Army Welfare Placement Nodes (AWPNs) and 47 x Army Welfare Placement Satellite Nodes (AWPSNs). AWPO has exclusive web portal exarmyplacement.com for online activities and to meet prospective employers manpower requirement with a updated and dynamic database.
2. About 1200 Officers and 50,000 Personnel Below Officers Rank (PBOR) retire from the Army every year. They constitute a well trained, self motivated and highly skilled work force. The Officers generally retire in their early fifties and the men in the age group of 35 – 40 years. Being in the prime years of their life and having been groomed over the years with a result oriented culture, these Veterans seek avenues to rehabilitate themselves in a second career.
3. The Army organisation is akin to an immensely complex business house and like all business, it has to be run efficiently and effectively. The AWPO can provide a vast range of skilled manpower in practically for all the fields that the corporate world require to run successful business.
4. AWPO provides :-
- Executives, Managers & Administrators.
- Computers / Telecommunications / Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / IT / Civil Engineers.
- Security Officers, Supervisors, Guards and Armed Guards/PSOs.
- Inventory and Material Management Officers / Supervisors and Store Keepers.
- Mechanics, Drivers, Messengers.
- Office Staff, Cmptr Operators, Accountants and office clerks.
- And Many other categories.
Important Links:- http://www.exarmynaukri.com/
Veterans (Ex Army Personnel)
Veernari (Widows)/ Widow Ward
Dependents (Serving/ Retired Personnel)
Download Registrations Forms
Apply for Registration cum Resume
Current Jobs:- HOT JOBS
CATEGORIES OF ARMY RETIREES AVAILABLE FOR JOBS
- Senior Executives / Administrators / Manager HRD / Personal / Systems / Production / Works.
- Managers – Hotel, Clubs, Estate, Project, Operations, Transport Fleet.
- Senior Technocrats – Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Telecommunication, Computers.
- Security Officers, Food Inspectors & Preservators.
- Lawyers, Doctors, Dentists, Academician.
- Women Officers qualified and handling – Telecommunication, Civil, IT & other Technical jobs, Administrative & Managerial Officers, Event Management, Legal appts and many such other specialised fields.
JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS (JCOs)
- Middle Level Managers – Security Officer, Transport Fleet, Communications, Estate.
- Supervisor – Security, Communications, Workshop, Hostel, Estate.
- Store-in-Charge, Fire Fighting, Computer Operator / Programmer.
- Office – Supdt, Assistant, Clerk, PA, Steno.
PERSONNEL BELOW OFFICERS RANK (PBOR)
- Draughtsman / Surveyor – Trigs, Field, Auto Carto, Topo.
- Overseer – Electrical, Mechanical, Buildings & Roads.
- Mechanic – Refrigerator, Motor Vehicles, Heavy Vehicles, Instruments,Engineering Equipment, Machinist.
- Electrician – Engineering Equipment, Motor Vehicles, Heavy Vehicles, Aviation Aero Engine / Avionics.
- Helio Worker, Photo Writer, Welder, Tin & Copper Smith, Brick Layer, Painter & Decorator, Limb Maker, Tool Maker, Armourer, Pattern Maker.
- Operator – Cipher, Radio, Line Equipment, EPABX, Generator, Line Test Recorder.
- Telecom Mech – Electronics Systems / Radio, Generator, Radar.
- General Duties, Store – Control / Provisioning, Postal, PA / Steno Medical Trades.
- Assistants – Nursing, Laboratory, Blood Transfusion, X-Ray, Health, Operating Room, Special Treatment, Psychiatry, Ambulance, Dental.
- Radiographer, Dental Hygienist, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Nursing Technical.
Other Technical Trades
- Technician – Ammunition, Petroleum.
- Catering – Supervisor, Staff, Cooks, Waiters, Baker, Butcher, Masalchi.
- Carpenter, Blacksmith, Painter, Tinsmith, Tailor, Washerman, Safaiwala, Saddler, Barber, Packer, Kennelman.
- Bandsman – Piper,, Bugler, Drummer.
- Education – Teacher, Translator & Interpreter (Foreign Languages), Physical Training Instructor / Drill Instructor, Religious Teacher.
Other Common Trades
- Security Guards, Peons, Drivers – Heavy / Light / Recovery Vehicles, Fire Fighters, Caretakers – Messes / Guest Houses.
- Store Keepers – Armoured Vehicles, Ammunition, General Stores, Clothing, Mechanical Transport, Signals.
* A large number of Ex Army personnel have ITI qualifications.
ARMY WELFARE PLACEMENT ORGANISATION® (AWPO)
AG’s Branch/ CW Directorate
Integrated HQ of MoD(Army)
room No – 53, Wing – 7(Rear)
West Block – III, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Tele : 011 – 26186075 / 26100241, Telefax : 011 – 26100241
Toll Free : 1800-11-9922
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org