Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Subject: Updation of list of Cadre Controlling Authorities of Central Services / Cadres (Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’) and Training Institutes under the administrative control of Central Govt. – regarding.
DoPT has launched Integrated Government Online Training Programme (iGOT) to augment the existing training mechanism with online module-based training coupled with certification with an objective to make training inputs available to all Government officials on site and on flexi time basis.
Also check: Revised Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020 January 27, 2020
2. In this connection, details of Cadre Controlling Authorities of all Central Services/ Cadres (Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’) and Training Institutes under the
administrative control of Central Govt. are being updated.
3. In view of the above, all the Ministries / Departments / Training Institutes of Govt. of India are requested to provide the information as per the Annexure-I and Annexure-II, whichever applicable.
4. All Ministries / Departments/ Training Institutes of Govt. of India are also requested to nominate an officer of the level of Under Secretary as nodal officer for the purpose of iGOT and provide his/her contact details as per Annexure-III.
5. If a Ministry / Department is not Cadre Controlling Authority of any Service / Cadre and / or does not have any Training Institute under its administrative control, a reply to this effect may also kindly be furnished.
Also read: Cabinet approves Cadre review of Posts & Telegraphs Building Works Service Group A
6. The requisite information may be provided to Training Division, DoPT on priority basis and not later than 06.03.2020. The information may also be sent through e-mail at e-mail id : email@example.com.
(Manoj Gupta )
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Secretaries of All the Ministries / Departments of
the Govt. of India and Heads of Training Institutes under
the Govt. of India as per list enclosed.