The seventh CPC is a group of people who work to develop the Selection requirements for Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I), against 33&1/3 percent and 16&2/3 percent quotas
7th CPC Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk
RBE No. 16/2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated March 04, 2021
The General Managers),
All Zonal Railways & PUs etc.
(as per Standard Mailing list)
Sub: Eligibility criteria for selection to the post of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I) against 33&1/3% and 16&2/3% quotas.
Pursuant to acceptance of 7 CPC recommendations, the pay scale of Ticket Checking Staff in GP Rs, 1900 was upgraded to Rs. 2000 (Level-3). In terms of RBE No. 28/2018, issued after the acceptance of the 7 CPC recommendation, the posts of Commercial-cum Ticket Clerk in Level-3 are to be filled up as under:-
- (i) 50% by Direct Recruitment:
- (ii) 3381/3% by General Selection from Traffic and Commercial staff in erstwhile GP Rs.1800 (Level-1); and
- (iii) 16&2/3% by LDCE.
2. The matter regarding eligible categories for filling up the vacancies in the categories of TE/CC, upgraded to Level-3, against the promotional quotas of 33&1/3% and 16&2/3%, has been under consideration in consultation with the Commercial Directorate and the two recognized Federations ie. AIRF and NFIR.
Eligibility for selection against 331A% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000/ Level-3
3. In partial modification of the instructions contained in RBE No. 28/2018 ibid, it has now been decided as under:-
- i) 33&1/3% quota referred to above will be filled by General Selection from staff in Level-1 and Level-2 including Safaiwalas of Operating and Commercial Departments.
- ii) 16&2/3% quota will be filled by LDCE from staff in Level-1 and Level-2 of Operating and Commercial Departments.
- iii) Safaiwalas of all Departments would also be eligible against LDCE quota in terms of RBE No. 77/2016.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Joint Director Estt. (N)