Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
New Delhi the 31st March, 2015
Sub: Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules.
The undersigned is directed to state that this Department has issued guidelines on framing/amendment/relaxation of Recruitment Rules vide OM No. AB-14017/48/2010-Estt.(RR) dated 31.12.2010 which inter-alia provides thirteen column Schedule (Annexure-I) to be annexed with the notification of the Recruitment Rules. A detailed step guide (column-wise) for processing of the proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules is enclosed. The step guide material may be used for filling up thirteen columns Schedule (Annexure-I) to be annexed with notification part of the recruitment rules for various posts under Ministries / Departments.
2. Hindi Version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
*(Link: Circular->Establishment-> Recruitment Policies)
(1) All the Ministries/Departments (As per the standard list).
(2) The President’s Secretarial, New Delhi
(3) The Vice-President Secretariat, New Delhi
(4) The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi
(5) The Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
(6) The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi
(7) The Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi
(1) Rajya Sabha Secretariat/Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
(2) All the attached offices under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
(3) Establishment Officer and AS.
(4) ) Secretary, National Council (JCM), 13, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
(5) All Staff Members of the Departmental Council (JCM), Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
(6) NIC (DoP&T) for placing this Office Memorandum on the Website of DoP&T.
Step guide for processing of the Proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules