Return of replies, case settlements, and communication received from Army Officers in the PCDA(O) Pune office
Army officers are becoming offended and concerned as a result of the lack of uniformity in the handling of communications received from Army officers as well as the resolution of their concerns. This is causing financial stress, strain, distress, and problems.
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (अफसर) कार्यालय
गोलीबार मैदान, पुणे – 411001
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Officers)
Golibar Maidan, Pune – 411001
FAX: 020-26453446 TEL: 020-26401106
No. No. G/ Cor. 296/Circulars/Vol. II
- Shri Lehana Singh, IDAS, Dy. CDA
- Smt. Arati Ray Chaudhury, IDAS, ACDA
- Shri T Satish Kumar, IDAS, ACDA
- Smt. Seena Thomas, IDAS, ACDA
- Shri Aakash Deep Rai, IDAS, ACDA
- Shri R Bhagyaraj, IDAS, ACDA
Subject: Rendition of reply disposal & Settlement of Cases & communication received from Army Officers in the Office of PCDA(O) Pune.
Of late it has been observed by the PCDA (O) Pune that there is as such no uniformity in disposal of communication received from Army Officers as well as settlement of their grievances officers are getting aggrieved & perturbed as this is putting under financial stress, strain, distress and hardships.
2. To obviate this as well as with a view to streamline the process so as to bring in the desired level of uniformity in disposal of the communications and settlement of issues and to avoid any confusion, in supersession of all the previous instructions available on the subject, the Competent Authority viz. PCDA (O) Pune has since decided that the communications will be disposed in the manner and level as given below:
|Sr. No.||Level of Communication||Level at which communication is to be disposed off||Remarks|
|1.||Upto the level of Captain||AO/SAO||With the approval of Wing Officer.|
|2.||Major & Lt. Colonel||Wing Officer(ACDA)||With the approval of Group Officer (Audit) i.e. JCDA|
|3.||Colonel & Brigadier||Group Officer (Audit) (JCDA)||With the approval of PCDA(O) Pune.|
|4.||Major General and above||PCDA(O) Pune||–|
3. It has been further directed that any communication, wherein any Sr. Army officer or Sr. IDAS officers including PCDA (O) has called for the status of the case, the same will be submitted to PCDA (O) per se within stipulated/reasonable time, irrespective of rank and file of the Officer involved.
4. Reply need to be given as per the time schedule enclosed along with this, Competent Authority has impressed upon all concerned that the above noted instruction should be abided invariably. Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously and disciplinary action will be initiated for default.
5. This is issued with the kind approval of the PCDA (0) Pune.
(Shri Chandra Prakash)