Monitoring Computerization and Training Cell
Directorate of CGHS
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
CGHS Building Kalibari , New Delhi 110001
Subject: – Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
With the objective of further strengthening the services to CGHS beneficiaries it has been decided to provide following e-services to the beneficiaries through ernails
- Prescription by Medical Officer at the VVC
- Intimation of medicines issued by Pharmacy
- Intimation of medicines indented
- Intimation of issue of indented medicines
- OTP to book online appointment
- Confirmation/ cancellation of online appointment
- Permission letter for procedures/ investigations etc.
In order to enable above services. it is required that email ids of all CGHS beneficiaries are registered with CGHS.
A beneficiary can visit CMO In change of parent Wellness Centre to get his/her email id registered with CGHS or can himself/herself register It by logging on to CGHS portal cahs.nic.in through following steps
- Visit CGHS Portal cghs.nic.in
- Click beneficiary login
- Enter your Ben Id, password and sign in
- Click Update Email
- Enter OTP sent on your registered Mobile
- Enter your email ID
- Update your email ID
- Similarly email ID for other family members can be updated
Vide publicity to this notice may be given through verbal communication and display at the notice boards of Wellness Centers.