Posting of ASO in the VII CPC Implementation Cell – regarding
F. No.7 16/2016-CS.I(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-11 0003
Dated the 16th March, 2016.
In exercise of powers conferred under Rule 19 of Central Secretariat Service Rules, 2009, the competent authority in this Department hereby orders the inter-cadre transfer of Shri Ashish Sharma, Assistant Section Officer (DR-2011), presently posted in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to the Implementation Cell, 7th CPC upto 31.12.2016 or till further order.
2. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is requested to relieve the concerned officer immediately.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. Shri Ashish Sharma, ASO, M/o Health & Family Welfare – for compliance.
2. M/o Health & Family Welfare, (US, Admn), Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi-11 0011.
3. Department of Expenditure, (US, Admn), North Block, New Delhi.
4. Implementation Cell, 7th CPC, North Block, New Delhi, with reference to their D.O. Letter dated 03.03.2016. It is also informed that 4 ASOs have already been posted to Department of Expenditure against newly created post of Implementation Cell vide order no.7/1 0/2015-CS.I(A) dated 03.03.2016.