OFB Orders 2013 : Permission to the Female Employees for lactating the child.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
10-A, Shaheed khudiram Bose Road
KOLKATA – 700001
Dated : 28.2.2013
1) All Sr.General Managers/General Managers of Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories,
2) The Sr.Principal Director, NADP, Ambajhari, Nagpur
3) All RMCs, RCSs and OFILs
4) The DDG/Coord, OFB, New Delhi Office
5) The DDG/Mumbai Office, Mumbai
6) The Princial Director, OFRB, Ambajhari
7) The DDG/HQrs, O.F.Board, Kolkata
Sub : Permission to the Female Employees for lactating the child.
Attention of all OFs is drawn to the provisions contained in Section 11 of the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 which states as follows:
“Every women delivered a child who retruns to duty after such delivery shall, in addition to the intervals for rest allowed to her, be allowed in the course of her daily work two breaks of the prescribed duration for nursing the child until the child attains the age of 15 months”.
[ Dr. (Smt.) Vani A. Singh ]
Director / Admin
for Director General, Ordnance Factories