New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
Government of India
Ministry of Health &Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan
New Delhi 110 108 dated the 20th December, 2012
Subject : New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
The undersigned is directed to state that with a view to improve the functioning of CGHS and ensure optimum utilization of available manpower resources, it has been decided to revise the timings of CGHS Wellness Centres from the present timings of 7.30 AM to 1.30 PM to the new timings of 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
2. The CGHS Wellness Centres in New Delhi which are currently functional for 24 hours, will continue to function as usual in shifts.
3. The diagnostic laboratories and yoga centres functioning in the CGHS Wellness Centres will open at 8.00 AM and close at 3.00 PM.
4. The Registration counters in CGHS Wellness Centres will start registration at 9.00 AM and close at 3.45 PM.
5. A lunch break of 30 Minutes will be allowed to all officers and staff of cons Wellness Centre. The CMO in charge will manage the operations of the Wellness Centre in such a manner by allowing flexible timings for lunch to the officers and staff that the operations of the CGHS Wellness Centre is not brought to halt at any time.
6. The new timings will be implemented in the CGHS Wellness Centres in New Delhi /NCR. Orders for its implementation in other places will follow.
7 The new timings for CGHS Wellness Centres will be effective from 1st January, 2013.
8. This issues with the approval of Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India