Merger of 50% of DA with basic pay
No. 2(42)/97-DPE (WC) -GL-XI/2022
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Dated: 02nd May, 2021
Subject: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.01.2022 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. dated 24.10.1997 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs following CDA pattern pay scales, who are governed by HPPC recommendations had been indicated.
2. In continuation of this Department’s OM of even number dated 24.08.2021, the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to the employees of CPSEs governed by the recommendations of HPPC, which have not revised their pay scales in terms of DPE O.M. No. 2(54)/2008-DPE(WC) dated 14.10.2008 may be as follows:-
- a) In case of CPSEs who have not allowed the benefit of merger of 50% of DA with basic pay as contained in DPE O.M. dated 24.05.2005 to their employees, the DA payable may be enhanced from existing rate of 418% to 431% w.e.f. 01.01.2022.
- b) In case of CPSEs who have allowed the benefit of merger of 50% of DA with basic pay as contained in DPE O.M. dated 24.05.2005 to their employees, the DA payable may be enhanced from existing rate of 368% to 381% w.e.f. 01.01.2022.
5th CPC DA order from January 2022 to Central Govt employees and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised Pay Scale – DoE
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. All administrative Ministries/Department of Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.