Level-II Training Programme from 22.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 for PAs of CSSS -reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-110 003.
Dated the 2nd June, 2015.
Subject:- Level-II Training Programme from 22.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 for PAs of CSSS -reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that PAs of CSSS, whose names are given in the Annexure – I to this OM, have been nominated to participate in the Level-II Training Programme being conducted by the ISTM from 22.06.2015 to 03.07.2015.
2. Cadre units are requested to ensure that the officers nominated to the above training programme are relieved in time. The officials, from S.No. 1 to 10 have been nominated for second time. The official at S.No. 11 has been nominated for third (last) time.
3. It may be noted that Level-II training programme is mandatory in nature and officials who participate and successfully complete the said training programme shall only be considered for promotion to the grade of PS under the seniority quota. It may also be noted that the officials who do not attend the mandatory training programme even after three documentedl nomination by this Department, shall be debarred for future training programme under the Cadre Training Plan and subsequent promotion.
4. As part of the training programme, the participants would be taken on a study tour. In order to meet the expenditure for the study tour, all the administrative Ministries/Departments are required to sanction an advance of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) as T.A. advance for each participant along with their relieving order.
5. It is requested that these officers be relieved oftheir duties with the direction to report to Shri Shri Praveen Prakash All1bashta, Deputy Director, ISTM Administrative Block, JNU Campus (Old), New Delhi-110067 at 9 A.M. on 22.06.2015.
6. Cadre authorities are also requested to forward Curriculum Vitae of each participant, specifically indicating their gender and medium of stenography (English/Hindi) in prescribed proforma given in the Annexure-II, to Shri Shri Praveen Prakash Ambashta, Deputy Director & Course Coordinator, ISTM, New Delhi.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Under Secretaries (Admn.) of all the concerned cadre units.