Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 12th May, 2016.
Subject: Introduction of SPARROW for CSSS officers.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 13.04.2016 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the website enabling online filing of APAR for CSSS officers has been made live by this Department which may be accessed through https:/Isparrow-csss.eoffice.gov.in.
2. In this regard, all the Ministries/Departments of CSSS were requested to nominate officers to perform the roles as functionaries i.e. Custodian (Nodal Officer), Custodian(Alternative Functionary), PAR Manager and EMD Manager. The Ministries/Departments were requested to provide the same information in respect of officers nominated in the enclosed proforma to NIC.
3. Ministries/Departments, as per the Annexure, have either not furnished the requisite information so far or have furnished only hard copies. Concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to expedite the requisite information on priority basis through e-mail,as requested.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Under Secretaries (Admn.) of all Ministries/Departments
Copy to: NIC, DOPT (Shri S. N. Sowpari, Sr. Tech. Director), North Block New Delhi.
Annexure to OM No. 25/1/2016-CS.II(A) dated 12.05.2016
S. No. Ministry/ Department
1. Agriculture & Cooperation
2. Animal Husbandry, Dairying &
6. Earth Science
7. Env., Forests and Climate Change
9. Food & Public Distribution
10. Health & Family Welfare
16. Minority Affairs
19. Petroelum & N G
20. Planning Comm.
23. Rural Development
24. Science & Technology
26. Social Justice & Empowerment
30. Tribal Affairs
31. Union Public Service Commission
32. Water Resources, River Development
and Ganga Rejuvenation
33. Woman and Child Development