India Post Circulars: DA to Central Government employees effective from Jan 1, 2019
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
- All Chief Postmasters Generay Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate,/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAp/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2019.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. 1/1/2019-E.II (B) dated 27th February, 2019 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Asstt. Director General (ESTT.)
Encl: As above.
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co.ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/
- Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vis) & CVO/ Sr. DDG eA-F.)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India post website
Guard File/Spare Copies.