Dual Family Pension Circular | PCDA Pension Latest Circular 2021 | Two Family Pension Army and Civil employment | PCDA Pension Latest Circular 648
O/o THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD – 211014
Website: www.pcdapension.nic.in, email: email@example.com
Circular No. 648
Subject:- Grant of dual (Two) family pension from Military as well as Civil employment.
Reference:- This office Circular No. 504 dated 17.01.2013 and Circular no. 514 dated 05.09.2013
A reference is invited to this office circular no. 514 dated 05.09.2013 under which PDA will make payment of family pension from both side i.e. Army in addition to Civil side w.e.f. 24.09.2012 in the cases where name of spouse has already been jointly notified.
2. The complaints received in this office regarding non payment of dual family pension in some cases wherein jointly notification was cancelled after getting option to draw beneficial family pension either from civil side or military side in accordance to Gol, MoD letter no. 10(6)/92/D(Pen/Sers) dated 28/09/1992 and it takes a lot of time to get sanction his/her legitimate right of dual family pension on or after 24/09/2012 as applicable after demise of the deceased soldier. In such cases the beneficiaries are advise to process the case for notifying his/her entitlement for grant dual family pension w.e.f. 24/09/2012 from Army by issuing afresh PPO for joint notification or family pension, as the case may be, through Record office concerned and other cases will be dealt with accordance to provisions of Circular no. 514 of this office.
Central Government Employees Family Pension – Central Civil Services – FAQ
3. In this regard, it has now been advised that such type of cases may be explored at your end initiate claim of dual family in favour of eligible NoKs of the deceased soldier at the earliest.
4. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www. pedapension.nic.in for dissemination across the all concerned.
5. All other instructions will remain unchanged.
6. Hindi version will follow.
(Ashwini Kumar Pandey)
Dy. CDA (P)