Filling up the post of Director (Auction) at Bengaluru in the Tobacco Board, under the Department of Commerce.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 18th June, 2012.
1. The Chief Secretaries, All State Governments.
2. All Ministries. Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Subject: – Filling up the post of Director (Auction) at Bengaluru in the Tobacco Board, under the Department of Commerce.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Director (Auction) at Bengaluru in the Tobacco Board, under the Department of Commerce on deputation basis.
2. Officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary / Director of the Government of India, who are eligible for appointment under the Central Staffing Scheme at the Deputy Secretary/Director level in Government of India are eligible for this post. The period of deputation is 4/5 years.
3. The Director (Auction) is responsible for proper and successful implementation of the auction scheme; production policy of VFC tobacco of the Board; various technical programmes and
identification of technical problems of the crops; to provide remedial measures and supply of inputs.
4. The post may be circulated amongst all the Deputy Secretary / Director level officers in the State Governments on priority basis. Names of willing and eligible officers who can be spared by the State Governments may be forwarded to the Department along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed bio-data in the enclosed prof rma and CR Dossier. It may also be ensured that the ‘Cooling off’, after a previous stint on deputation, if any, is completed and the officer is eligible to be appointed on Central Deputation as per rules.
5. It is requested that the application of the eligible candidate(s) may please be forwarded so as to reach this department not later than 19 th, July, 2012.
(Dr. Amarpreet Duggal )
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India