Filling up the post of Secretary JS level in NCMEI Delhi
Government of India
Secretariat of the
Appointment Committee of the Cabinet
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, 21st March, 2016
1. The Chief Secretaries, All the State Governments.
2. The Secretaries, All the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
Subject: Filling up the post of Secretary (JS level) in National Commission for Minority Educational Institution (NCMEI). Delhi under the Department of Higher Education.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Secretary (JS level) in National Commission for Minority Educational Institution (NCMEI). Delhi under the Department of Higher Education, on deputation basis, in the pay band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
2. Names of willing and eligible officers, who have been em panelled to hold Joint Secretary or equivalent posts at the Centre under the Central Staffing Scheme, may be recommended to this office along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed biodata containing details viz. name, date of birth, service, batch, contact telephone number, email address, educational qualifications, complete experience/posting details etc. CR dossiers/certified ACRs for the last five years, details of debarment & cooling off in respect of past central deputation. In case the officer is currently under Central deputation, the nomination may be forwarded with the approval of the Minister-in-charge concerned.
3. The post is a Non-Central Staffing Scheme post to be filled up through the Civil Services Board (CSB) procedure. It may be noted that no ‘Mandatory Posting Certificate’ for allotment/retention of Government accommodation would be issued by this office to the officer appointed on the above referred post. However, those officers who have served and are currently serving on Central Staffing Scheme post in Delhi for at least four years and require to retain Government accommodation, would be issued a certificate to the effect that the officer concerned has served for at least four years in CSS post and he/she needs to retain Government accommodation for her/his tenure on non-CSS post.
4. It is requested that the applications of the eligible candidates may be forwarded to this Department within one month from the date of issue of this circular.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 011-2309 2187
1. Department of Higher Education (Shri V.S. Oberoi, Secretary), New Delhi w.r.t. their letter No. 7-7/2009-MC dated 08.03.2016.
2. Technical Director, NIC, Computer Cell, DoPT, North Block, New Delhi for uploading this vacancy circular on the official website of this Department immediately.
3. Deputy Secretary (MM), DoPT, New Delhi with a request to arrange to upload this vacancy circular through bulk e-mailing system of officers.