Dated 18th May, 2018
Sub: Use of Swimming facilities at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium by Central Govt. Employees & their dependent families regarding.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) under administrative control of the Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT), a nodal agency for promotion of Cultural & Sports activities amongst the Central Government Employees in the country. CCSCSB had started a scheme for use of Swimming facilities at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium by Central Govt. Employees & their dependent families.
2. Under the scheme, the Central Government Employees & their dependent family members may use sporting facilities for Swimming at Major Dhayan National Stadium at their rates (on monthly basis) or rates available for Central Government employees and their dependent family members, whichever is lower.
3. On submission of monthly payment receipts (in original) of SAI to CCSCSB, the amount charged by SAI will be reimbursed after deducting amount as per table:-
|Age group||Amount to be deducted by CCSCSB per month in Rs. before reimbursement|
|8 to 18 yrs||Rs.300/-|
|Above 18 yrs||Rs.400/-|
4. It may be noted that this scheme is one of indentified scheme of DOPT for DBT on boarding and reimbursement will be done directly to bank accounts of the beneficiaries lined with Aadhaar number. The bank details (like Account number, Bank & Branch name, IFSC code & Aadhaar Number), a copy of Office ID Card and a proof of dependent (if required) need to be furnished while submitting payment receipts for reimbursement, directly to the “Secretary (CCSCSB), Room No. 362, DOPT, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-11003. Applicants can submit the data as sought with form as attached at Annexure-I.
5. All Ministries/Departments are requested to disseminate this circular for wide publicity in the Ministries/Departments and their attached & subordinate offices.
Request from for Reimbursement of Swimming fee
Room No.361, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-11003.
Sub: Reimbursement of fee charged by SAI under “come and play” scheme.
(all fields are mandatory)
|1.||Name of Beneficiary|
|11.||Facility Availed at SAI|
|12.||List of documents enclosed:-||i)Original Fee receipt|
ii) Copy of Office Id card
iii) Aadhaar Consent Form
iv) Proof of dependents if applicable
2. I request to reimburse the fee after deducting charges directly to the bank with details as mentioned above.
CONSENT FOR USE OF AADHAAR NUMBER IN TERMS OF AADHAAR ACT, 2016
1. I hereby give my consent to Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB), New Delhi to use and share my Aadhaar number with Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI) for the purpose of authentication of my demographic information, with national Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for the purpose of authentication of Aadhaar linked payment bank account, with PFMS for payment through Aadhaar linked payment bridge and with the payee bank of CCSCSB for payment of my remuneration/reimbursement.
2. I understood that my Aadhaar Number will be used and shared by CCSCSB only for the specific purpose mentioned above. I also understand that my Aadhaar number shall not be published, displayed or posted publicity by CCSCSB.
Signature of the individual
Name of the individual:———————-