DoPT: Posting of Dr. Ambedkar International Center, New Delhi and Government e Marketplace (GeM)
Government of India,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 18th March, 2019
Subject: Filling up of posts in Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, New Delhi and Government e Marketplace (GeM) on deputation basis.
The undersigned is directed to circulate herewith under mentioned two vacancy circulars received from Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, New Delhi and Government e Marketplace along with its enclosures for the information of all eligible CSS officers.
|S.No.||Department / Ministry||Name of Post|
|1.||Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, Ministry of Social Justise And Empowerment, New Delhi||Director|
|2.||Government e Marketplace (GeM), Ministry of commerce & Industry||Financial Control Head|
It may be noted that cadre clearance from CS-I Division will be required in case of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS applying for deputation.
In case of any further clarifications, applicants are advisbd to contact concerned Ministry/Department.
(George D. Toppo)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Government of India
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
(Department of Social Justice and Empowerment)
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-l10001
Dated the 12th March, 2019
Subject: Filling up the post of Director in Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, New Delhi on deputation basis in the Pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/-, – reg.
The undersigned is directed to enclose herewith a copy of circular iNo.l7020/09/2015- SCD-VI dated 08.03.2019 on the above cited subject with a request to upload it on DOPT’s website for wider circulation so that suitable candidates are able to sen~ their applications through proper channel within the stipulated time.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Job Profile for: Financial Control Head
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Responsible for day to day financial related matters in the organization and the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures for the organization
- Budgeting, bill processing, operational cash flow and forecasting, tax planning and compliance, payroll and financial reporting of revenue/expense and balance sheet preparation
- Finance modelling, Revenue modelling and forecasting. Management accounting, Assignment of
- Cost/Profit Centres, Strategic Business Units (SBU) wise GMV/ revenue assessment
- Responsible for the financial health of the organization and monitoring the day to day financial operations in the organization :
- Coordination with individual department heads on budgeting and implementation of the budget
- Development of risk mitigation plans and minimizing financial risk of the organization
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure record keeping to meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Track the organization’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the competent authority from time to time
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Coordinate the issuance of financial information and reporting of financial results to the board of directors
- Support HR in the design of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff
- Development and monitoring of control systems to report accurate financial reports and results
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support decision making regarding prioritization of new projects basis financial analysis and planning
Eligibility criteria & Pay level:
Officers of the Central Government, State Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:-
Holding equivalent Level 13 post on regular basis, OR Officers holding Level 12 post for at least 3 years.
Pay Level-13 in the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC [Pre-revised PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600] with allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules.
A Master / Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Economics / CA/ CS from a recognized University / institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.