DoPT: Grant of Paid holiday on the day of poll – General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan, 2018
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the January.24, 2019
Subject: General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan, 2018 – Grant of Paid holiday on the day of poll – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that, as informed by the Election Commission of India vide their letter No. 78/EPS/2019/163 dated 16.01.2019, general election to a State Legislative Assembly seat (67-Ramgarh) in the State of Rajasthan will be held on 28.01.2019 (Monday).
2. In this regard, the guidelines already issued by this Department vide OM No. 12jl4/99-JCA dated 10.10.2001 would have to be followed for the Central Government Offices, including industrial establishments, in the concerned State.
3 . The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4 . Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary (JCA)
Tel. 230921 10
1. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
2. UPSC/ CVC/ C&AG/Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat/ Vice President’s Secretariat/ PM’s Office
3 . Supreme Court/High Court of Rajasthan / Central Administrative Tribunal
4. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions/ MHA
5. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
6. Chairmen / Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee, in the State Capital of Rajasthan.
7. National Commission for Scheduled Castes/National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes
8. The Chief Secretary of the State Government of Rajasthan.
9 . The Election Commission of India, New Delhi w.r.t. letter no. 78/EPS/2019jl63 dated 16.01.2019.
10. Hindi Section, DoPT- with the request to provide the Hindi Translation.