Contract for providing Tent/Furniture/ for organizing sports tournaments by CCSCSB for the year 2018-19
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
No.43/ 02/ 20 18-19-CCSCSB
361 , B-Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi- 110003
Sub: Contract for providing Tent/Furniture/ for organizing sports tournaments by CCSCSB for the year 2018-19.
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board organises tournaments for Central Government Employees in 19 disciplines of sports at its 5 venues i,e, Vinay Marg Sports Complex, R,K. Puram Lawan Tennis Centre, Bharti Nagar, Brassey Avenue and Nirman Bhawan. The Board also provides tents, furniture etc during the matches organized by the Board at its complexes The Board generally requires following items of Tent and Furniture for its Inter-Ministry and AICS tournaments, which are held at sports facilities of the Board mentioned above.
||Tent (15 x 15 with side covers)
||Centre Table with Cover
||Chairs with covers
||Sofa (5 seater)
||Table with Cover
||Carpet (15 x iS)
2. Quotations are invited from the firms for all the items indicating rent per day per item including labour & cartage. Taxes if any should also be clearly spelt out. If any ambiguity is seen in the quotation then the quotation will summarily be rejected . The quotation should be addressed to the Secretary CCSCSB and sent in a sealed cover at the above mentioned address latest by 08.06.2018 by 2.30 pm. The quotations will be opened at 3.00 pm on 11.06.2018.
3. The rate contract would be va lid in itially for one year and the Board reserves the right to extend the va lidity of contract on mutual consent on the same rates and terms & conditions for a maximum of two more years. The contract wi ll be extended after assessment of services and quality of goods supplied by suppliers and found to be satisfactory.
4. The bidder should have the requsite experience of providing similar works for at least one year in any of the Department/Autonomous Institutions/Universities/Public Sector Undertakings of the Government of India or Government of NCT of Del hi or any other State Government or Public Sector Banks or Local Bodies/Municipalities/Stadiums. Proof to this effect to be attached with Bid Document.
5. The tenderer firm/agency/company should have valid registrations such as Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the Income Tax Deptt; Service Tax Registration Number; Registration No. of the Agency/Firm.
6. The tenderer should submit an undertaking with the Bid to the effect that he or his firm has not been black listed by any of the Departments/Organizations of the Government of India/Government of NCT of Delhi and no criminal case is pending against the said firm on the date of submission of this bid .
7. The Bids will be rejected in the event of information being found false or detected incorrect or incomplete at any stage prescribed in the tender or any ineligibility being detected, and no correspondence thereof shall be entertained, whatsoever.
8. The payment shall be made on submission of the bills (In triplicate) after the satisfactorily completion of the work assigned, at approved rates after deducting penalties if any No advance payment will be made.
9. In case of any dispute, CCSCSB/any office authorized by the Board on their behalf will be the sole arbitrator to settle the dispute and his decision wi ll be binding on both the parties.