DoPT Orders 2019
Canteen Allowance to Non- statutory Departmental Canteen employees consequent upon the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission
No. 3/3/2015-Dir (C)
Government of India
Mini stry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi, Dt. 04/06/2019
Subject:- Canteen Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees consequent upon the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to th e subject mentioned above and to state that the Government’s Decision. on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to Canteen Staff in ‘Other Allowances‘ in para 8. 17.8 of Chapter 8.17 of its report, has been notified vide Ministry of Finance Resolution No. 11-1 /2016-IC dated 06.07.2017 has been considered in consultation with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance and it has been decided to revise the Canteen Allowance by a factor of 1.5 admissible to certain categories of canteen employees as mentioned below at the following rates :-
|S.No||Designation||Canteen categories as being for Type ‘A’, ‘ 8 ‘, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘2A’ and ‘3A’ (Amount of Canteen Allowance per month)||Canteen categories as being for type 4A’ and above (Amount of Canteen Allowance per month)|
|1||General Man a gel||Rs.525/-||RS. 1050/-|
|2||Dy. General Manager/ Manager G rade -II / Manager-Cum-Accountant||Rs. 450/-||Rs.900/-|
|3||Assistant Manager-cum Storekeeper||Rs. 375/-||Rs. 750/-|
The revised Canteen Allowance will be admissible w.e.f. 1st July, 2017. The rates shall further increase by 25 percent each time Dearness Allowance increases by 50 percent.
This issues witll the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Deptt. Of Exp. I.D. No. A-27023/2(1) 2018-E.II B(7th CPC) dated 10.5.2019.
Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretal), to the Government of India
- All the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India as per th e standard list. (For kind attention of Director/Deputy Secretary In-charge, Administrative Division Wing.)
- President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Vice-President’s Secretariat, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi.
- Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Deputy Secretary (Admn.), DOPT, North Block, New Delhi.
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India, New Delhi.
- Director of Audit, Central Revenue. New Delhi.
- Controller General of Accounts, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts, R.K. Puram, West Block, Ne\v Delhi .
- CAO’s Office, Ministry of Defence, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-11 00 11.
- Administrator, all Union Territories as per standard list.
Via: Central Government News