Defence Pension Adalat on 25th and 26th April, 2013
As per the Annual action Plan of Controller General of Defence Accounts, New Delhi in consultation with the Ministry of Defence, the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) Allahabad will be organising the 117th Defence Pension Adalat at Bhatinda (PB) on 25th and 26th April, 2013 for redressal of grievances of Defence pensioners including Defence Civilians drawing pension through PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS, TOs’ and DPDOs in the State of Punjab and adjoining areas.
Any Defence Pensioners / Defence Family Pensioners / Defence Civilian and their families having any specific grievances relating to sanction or disbursement of Defence pension are requested to submit their representation, in writing, in duplicate to :
Sri K D S Parmar,
Pension Adalat Officer
O/o Principal CDA (Pensions),
A format of the representation is given on this website. Applicants are advised to apply as per the format, for easy processing of their applications.
- Applications can either be sent by post or by E-Mail
- Two copies of the applications should be sent
- Photocopies of Pension payment order, Corr PPO, discharge certificate (wherever required) and other documents must be enclosed
- Each application will be allotted a unique Adalat Registration Number. The same should be quoted in all future correspondence.
- Individual call letters notifying the date and venue of the Adalat will be sent in due course
- Incomplete and unsigned representations will be rejected.
- The Date of the Pension Adalat on dt 25 th & 26th April, 2013 at Takshilla Hall, Bhatinda Mily Stn.
TA/DA will not be reimbursed to pensioners/individuals attending the Adalat for redressal of their pension related problems.