CONFEDERATION DECIDES TO GO FOR NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE IN THE MONTH OF JUNE, 2014.
Two days mass Dharna of confederation leaders
In front of Parliament
On 24th and 25th February, 2014.
To protest against the total neglect and negative attitude of Central Government in the Budget towards Central Government employees.
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ON 4th APRIL, 2014 AT NAGPUR. NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN DURING THE PERIOD FROM MARCH TO MAY, 2014.
The National Secretariat met today. It reviewed the strike participation on the basis of the reports received from the States and the affiliates. The meeting noted with appreciation the efforts undertaken by the affiliates and the State leaders in making the stake a grand success. On the basis of the deliberations, the meeting adopted the enclosed resolution and took the following decisions.
1. To organise 48 hour Dharna on 24th and 25th Feb. 2014 at Delhi against the attitude of the finance Minister in not conceding the demand for Interim relief and merger of DA etc. , while presenting the Vote on Account. The National leaders along with the active workers of Delhi will participate in the programme.
2. To organise a National Convention at Nagpur on 4th April, 2014 from 11 AM to 5 PM to mobilise the employees for the task for accomplishment detailed in the enclosed resolution, especially in the coming general election.
3. The State Committees will organise such conventions in all State Capitals for the same purpose.
4. Campaign meetings will be organised in front of all Central Government offices, where the District level and State level leaders will detail the decisions taken by the National Secretariat.
5. The Confederation National Secretariat will meet in May 2014 and decide upon the indefinite strike action in pursuance of the 15 point charter of demands to be organised in June, 2014.
6. The Tamilnadu State Committee will be requested to explore the possibilities of organising campaign against Shri P. Chidambaram, Finance Minister in the Constituency from where he would seek election to the Lok Sabha.
7. The State Committees will make arrangements for translating the resolution in vernacular and circulate amongst the mass of the employees.