Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 4th June, 2018
Subject: Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS-regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s order of even No dated 08.03.2017 & 10.10.2017 on the subject cited above, the nomenclature of following Nursing Staff of Ayurvedic System in CGHS has been changed as mentioned against each, with immediate effect:-
|Sl.No.||Existing Nomenclature of the post||New Nomenclature|
|1.||Staff Nurse (Ayurvedic)||Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)|
|2.||Nursing Sister (Ayurvedic)||Senior Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)|
2. The change in nomenclature as mentioned above doesn’t involve change in duties and responsibilities and any additional financial benefits.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. The Additional Director, CGHS, Delhi for compliance.
2. The PS to AS&DG(CGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3. The Director (CGHS), Ministry of Health: & Family-Welfare.
4. The Director (EHS), Ministry of Health 84 Family Welfare.
5. Sh. Frank Ellis, Secretary General, AlCGl-lSEA,‘ CGHS, Pune. I
1. The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS for uploading in the website of CGHS.
It applies only to Ayurveda, not any change to allopathy?nurses are common irrespective of the medical practice. suggested to bring the update among all field of medicine in CGHS. nomenclature change hears good and to be spread to all nurses.