Ref : BPMS / CIRCULAR / 17th TC / 07
The Office Bearers & CEC Members BPMS
President / Secretary of Unions
Affiliated to BPMS
Sub :- AGITATIONAL PROGRAMME ON 7TH CPC
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
1. As we are aware that after a long deliberation between the stake holders and the Departments/Ministries, concerned Secretaries had submitted their recommendations on the 7th CPC to the Empowered Committee and after considering it, the Central Cabinet has accepted the recommendations of the 7th CPC on 29th June 2016 ignoring the submissions of this Federation.
2. The Govt has not enhanced the Minimum Pay from Rs 18000/- to 24000/-, Multiplying Factor from 2.57 to 3.42, rate of increment from 3% to 5%, non-merging of any of the pay scale of Group ‘C’, non-resolving the issue of MACP etc.
3. This has caused discontentment amongst the employees. It has to be kept in the mind that the then Defence & Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley and MoS of PMO Dr. Jitendra Singh had assured the delegation of BPMS/BMS to resolve the above issues in favour of the employees. But now the Govt has reneged to its promises.
4. In this situation, Bhartiya Mazdoor Sangh, Govt Employees National Confederation & BPMS have decided to observe an agitational programme with immediate effect till 08th July 2016. In this agitational programme, Gate Meetings, Slogan shouting, Dharna, Procession, March, Demonstration at Main Gate etc will be organized as per feasibility. On the last day (08.07.2016) unions will submit a memorandum to respective Head of Departments & local Hon’ble Member of Parliament addressed to Hon’ble Prime Minister of India with a copy to BPMS.
5. Further, Shri Shiv Gopal Mishra, Convener, NJCA has requested to BPMS vide his letter (No NJC/2016/07th CPC dated 07.06.2016) to support in the proposed indefinite strike commencing from 11th July 2016. This Federation has considered the same and decided that all the affiliated Unions will support the indefinite strike from 11th July 2016.
We hope for full support and cooperation to give a great success to the programme.
(M P Singh)