Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, Block IV, 4th Floor,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Dated: 21st December, 2016
Subject: Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management – regarding
The undersigned is directed to upload the draft recruitment rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, New Delhi and to request for comments, if any, from all the stakeholders on the draft RRs. The comments may kindly be sent to the undersigned on e-mail id: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by 20.01.2017.
Encl: As above.
(O P Chawla)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
New Delhi the December, 2016
G.S.R …- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2013, except as respects things done or omitted to have been done, before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement:-
(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2016.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and Level in the pay matrix:- The number of the said post, its classification and Level in the pay matrix shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications, etc.:- The method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification:- No person,
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax:- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving:- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special category of person’s in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
Get the full circular