DoPT Orders 2019
Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1,77500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Dated 3rd September, 2019
Subject: Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) – reg.
The undersigned is directed to circulate office Memorandum No. A-60015/ 53/2017.D G Section – MoCA dated 28/08/2019 received from Ministry of Civil Aviation (along with enclosures) for filling up of on post of Account officer in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) on Deputation (including short term contract) basis.
2. It may be noted that cadre clearance from c.S.I Division will be required in case of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS applying for deputation.
3. In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries/Departments.
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gulta)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/ Departments (through DOPT’ s website)
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) intends to fill up the 01 Post of Accounts Officer (General Central Service Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Level – 10, Rs, 56,100- 1,77,500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short-term contract) basis.
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with two year’s regular service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on a regular basis in Level-8 (Rs. 47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent or
(iii) with three year’s service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142,00) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent; or
(iv) with eight years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent; and
(b) Qualified in Subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent of any of the organized Accounts Service; or
Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts Work in the institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent and a minimum of five years experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget Work.
The officers should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
(iii) Scale:– Level – 10, Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- of the pay matrix as per the recommendations of 7th CPC.
2. Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall not exceed Three years.
3. The terms & conditions and Pay & allowances of the officers selected for appointment on deputation basis will be governed as per the provisions contained in Government of India, DoP&T’s OM No. 6/08/2009 0 Estt. (Pay,II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
4. While forwarding the applications in the prescribed format (Annexure) in respect of eligible officers who are interested and can be spared in the event of their selection, the following documents may also be sent alongwith the application:-
(i) Application in the prescribed pro-forma (Annexure)
(ii) Copies of upto-date and complete Annual Performance Appraisal Report / Annual Confidential Report (APAR/ ACR Dossiers) of the last five years, which should be certified by the officer not below the rank of Under Secretary.
(iii) Integrity Certificate
(iv) Vigilance Clearance including certification that no Disciplinary Proceedings / Criminal Proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
(v) List of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the applicant during last 10 years.
5. Complete application with the above documents, duly signed by the authorized officer, should be forwarded through proper channel to the undersigned within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
6. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Encls: As above.
Deputy Director of Administration