Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System for Railway employees – Railway Board Orders
Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System enrollment process, all the Section Officers are responsible for enrollment of staff, including MTS and others working under them and the officers of the level of Under Secretary/Deputy Directors and above may enroll themselves on the website on their own.
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Office Order No. 66 of 2014
Sub: Enrollment for Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBA)
Hon’ble MR has directed that all personnel of the Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhavan (including those located at Pragati Maidan) shall enroll on the Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System.
2. In this regard, the spadework for enrollment on the system has been completed by the C&IS directorate and the system is now ready to be used for user enrollment.
3. It is now required that all the personnel of Ministry of Railways working In the offices of Rail Bhawan and Pragati Maidan are to enroll themselves afresh directly on the website http://attendance.gov.in/regester/employee
4. For the said enrollment process, all the Section Officers are responsible for enrollment of staff, including MTS and others working under them and the officers of the level of Under Secretary/Deputy Directors and above may enroll themselves on the website on their own. After registration, all EDs shall forward a list of the personnel enrolled n their Directorate giving the information to C&IS through email as per annexure in a spreadsheet via email. Officers above the level of SAG may send their report directly through their PPS/Sr.PPS/PSO.
5. The detailed process for enrollment is enclosed which may be followed while enrolling. The said process of enrollment of all officers/staff under AEBAS should be completed latest by 18.10.2014 (Saturday).
6. For any clarification/ assistance, the following personnel of the Railway Board Computer Centre may be contacted:
1. Sh. Krishan Kant, Programmer, Cell No. 9717635888
2. Sh. Navneet Kr Saxera, Sr Programmer, Cell No. 9717 647095
3. Sh. Akhilesh Misra, Dir. Mech Engg (C&IS), Cell No. 9717640768
Dated: 15.10.20 14
Joint Secretary/Railway Board